List Museums By Name
Charleswood Historical Society
5006 Roblin Blvd
Winnipeg MB R3R 0G7
Primary Phone: 204-832-1140
Charleswood Museum is open from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM every Saturday
Off Season Hours:
Saturdays 2 - 4
About the Museum:
- Pot Luck Dinner - February
- Caron House Picnic - June
- Doors Open Winnipeg at Caron House - May
- Annual Pioneer Dinner - October
- School Presentations by request --204-837-2312 -Deanne
- The Charleswood Historical Society presents the 5th of its 2018-2019 Heritage Lecture Series "Tuxedo Park-- A Fascinating History from Treaties to University Town & Beyond". Mitchell DeFehr will speak on "The Storied History of the Canadian Mennonite University Site" . The lecture will take place Monday, Jan 7th, 2019 at 7:00 pm., 5006 Roblin Blvd.
- ( Charleswood Seniors 55 Plus Centre). Additional parking can be found at the back of the building, just off Harstone Rd. All are welcome. Refreshments will be served. Silver collection. Wheelchair accessible.
(click image to enlarge)
There are no photos uploaded at this time for this museum.