Seven Oaks House Museum
50 Mac Street
Winnipeg MB R2V 4z9
Admission: by donation
May Long Weekend to Labour Day, 10:00am-5:00pm daily.
Off Season Hours:
Some tours may be available in September - contact by email for details.
About the Museum:
The Seven Oaks House Museum is one of the oldest surviving log residences in Manitoba, built between 1851 and 1853 by John Inkster. The Museum focuses on life during the Red River Settlement of the 19th century.
Doors Open Winnipeg in May
Annual Open House, 2nd Sunday in June
(click image to enlarge)
There are no photos uploaded at this time for this museum.