Tolstoi Heritage Centre
9 Main Street
Tolstoi MB R0A 2E0
Admission: By donation
Open every Sunday in July & August from noon to 4 PM
Off Season Hours:
By request only
About the Museum:
The former church was built in 1927 by Polish immigrants led by contractor, Edmund Delorme. Although there are photos and several artifacts displayed, work needs to be done to the building before permanent displays can be installed.
This museum is not wheelchair accessible.
Annual concert in May featuring traditional music; historic walking tours; one of the organizers of the Tolstoi Harvest Festival (second last Saturday in August)
(click image to enlarge)
There are no photos uploaded at this time for this museum.