Display case looking for new home
The dimensions of the display case are,
- Height-40 “ with two levels of glassed in display area
- Dept-22.5 “ (the depth of the two levels of glass enclosed display area)
- Width-121” (15” end section + 68” front section + 38” angled section on the right side)
For extra storage, at the back, below the display levels are two banks of four (4) pull out drawers (8 in total). One set is 48” wide and the other 38” wide.) The case is a heavy one (but is on the ground floor), so Interested parties would need to move and transport the case themselves.
Interested parties can contact either,
- Gwen Jamieson, Chair, CHS Museum Committee, 204-888-2150
- Dan Furlan, Treasurer, CHS, 204-232-0903.