The CSP can help with your pest management by providing:
- Trapping and Analysis
- Recommendations for Control
- Based on Integrated Pest Management
The AMM also loans environmental monitoring equipment and pest monitoring kits to its members for a fee.
All CSP fees will be waived for Members until further notice
to help reduce the impact of COVID-19 on museums.
Click HERE for a site visit application and/or equipment loans
Looking for supplies? Click HERE for our list of Suppliers of conservation materials such as:
- conservation supplies
- storage furniture & shelving
- plastics & polymers
- environment (monitoring, controls, kits)
- handling, safety supplies
- exhibit & display
- information management (mircofilm readers, service, repair, etc.)
- AV (audio/visual)
- pest control
- buildings & construction
- chemicals, scientific
- disaster planning & recovery
- storage materials
- safety supplies
You can contact the CSP Conservator via email (conservator (at) museumsmanitoba (dot) com) or call the AMM office at 204-947-1782.